BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

26.11.08

Coffee and Cream

Do you see what I see?

NO, not T Baby! LOOK IN THE RED RECTANGLE! At first I thought it was for one of those interracial dating websites, but it's for a bed and breakfast! I never would have thought a B&B would allow/advertise something like that, especially one with "Country" in the title . I'm just pessimistically paranoid that way, I guess.

I could make some kind of sexual innuendo with the interracialness and coffee and cream, but I don't want to spoil it. It's too cute. And I'm sure we can make our own jokes, if we haven't already.

3 got them goddamn blues:

Craigalicious said...

Awww

Plain Jayne Mansfield said...

That bed looks sooooooooo comfortable...

HMSydney said...

Lol...interracial dating...I like her hair though...*sigh* Can't wait to mine grows back.