BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23.11.08

Party All The Time

I was on Synnabun's blog and came across some very nice tracks:

I Rather Be With You - Terry Callier


If I Don't Have You - Gregory Issacs

I got that one on REPEAT.

Craigalicious put me up on this one awhile ago:
Bossy - Lindsay Lohan


Raven
got me onto this one.

Then, the piece de resistance from my buddy, Liz:
Look Back At Me - Trina

Aaron digs it:
#LOOK BACK AT CHU FA WHUT?#

4 got them goddamn blues:

Plain Jayne Mansfield said...

Where the hell is that FROM?!

Un Amico said...

i dunno! but he loves trina. ^_^

HMSydney said...

I glad I have some music on there that me readers can enjoy. :]

And that song by Trina. It's one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard. The first time I heard it, I laughed and laughed. The chopped/screwed add libing in her sentences is so funny to me...and I don't know why. :D

Un Amico said...

I LOVE TRINA! she is ALWAYS just too much