BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

30.11.08

URGENT PSA#2

Guys, please STOP sagging. It's gross. It's not a good look.

Sagging started in prison when they took away the belts from prisoners so they wouldn't commit suicide AND so that the prison-bitches can catch a prison-daddy.

STOP IT. YOU ARE NOT IN PRISON ANYMORE, DAMON.

The weird part is, I've never seen a gay man sag, it's the so-called straight dudes I see doing it. Why in the hell would you want to emulate some clown with their pants UNDER their ass? This same person clearly has a pattern of not making the right decisions since they ended up in PRISON in the first place.

I've been looked at strange for saying this, but whenever I see a guy sagging, I want to run up behind him, bend him over the nearest surface, yank his pants down, and give him one big hump against the rump. The lower they sag, the harder they get it. I mean, that might be how they like it. What am I supposed to think when you walk around with your ass out and puffed up? That might sound like some kind of rapist's justification, but I'm sorry. I'm trying to deter this with some operant conditioning. Every time you sag, you get a hard hump on the rump.

Even sadder, sicker part is, most of these guys are more than likely homophobic. So, what's really good?

They have passed ordinances in some places, but for some strange reason, some civil rights activists are considering this to be racially wrong. WHAT. So you want young black men to walk around looking ridiculous? This is not limited to just this demographic, it's just more prominent in our community and how anybody could object to stopping this makes my head hurt. Would it kill young men to dress nice? All they have to do is pull up their GODDAMN pants!

3 got them goddamn blues:

HMSydney said...

Well said. :]
I do disagree with PUBLIC ordinances about that, not because I think it's racially wrong, but because I just find it kinda...Nazi to regulate what people can and cannot wear. In work, school, yeah, absolutely agree.

But that doesn't mean that black mommy's and daddy's shouldn't be getting their boys in check and having them wear their fucking pants the correct way. I don't give a fuck how nice your ass may be, I don't fucking want to see it. Let me find out about it later, yo!

And you're absolutely right about how these guys are the same ones that are more than likely homophobic. The "no homo", "fuck that gay shit" ignoramuses....

I'll be telling my kids about how I was attracted to their father because he didn't dress like that. ^_^

Thank God, Ryan...

HMSydney said...

God knows if I were a guy, I'd dress so slick. I love men's dress pants. I'd wear them all the time...ah...to be young and male...lol.

Un Amico said...

I think really, it comes from boys having suppressed, low self-esteem. Why would you humiliate yourself like that? I might write more on that later.