BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

30.11.08

All Men Are Apes!

Well, not really, but Jezebel made a list of 6 reasons why mustaches were not sexy, based off a post from Fey Friends. Now, this is ridiculously unfair. They picked the most extremely unattractive pictures to support their case. I happen to find mustaches very sexy and I think one of the most manly thing a guy could do is grow one. Of course, they'd need the face for it. So, may I present 6 reasons, in no particular order, why mustaches are sexy (by way of photos, of course):

1. Daniel #MY BOO# Plainview
I mean, look at him. What more needs to be said?

2. Giancarlo Giannini
Need I say more? Rather it was then or now, it doesn't matter.

THEN:

NOW:
3. Josh Brolin
I think he has the perfect face for a mustache. He just doesn't look right without one.


4. Robert Downey Jr.
He looks very nice clean, but it's something about how the softness of his eyes contrast with the scruffiness of his jaw that's just so nice.


5. Stanley Kubrick
When people talk about Mr. Kubrick, "sexy" is not a term that is often used, but there's something there, isn't there? The silent, strong, shy, strange type? Very sexy. Anyone who smiles that sweetly can't be all bad.

6. Burt Reynolds
You thought I forgot? How could he NOT be on the list?
Now, I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, but I think I made my point.

Well, one more wouldn't hurt.

2 got them goddamn blues:

HMSydney said...

Yeah that wasn't fair. That's like saying someone saying women aren't intelligent and using Sarah Palin as the case example lol. I don't think mustaches are unattractive, but you gotta have the face I think. And then I think only certain mustaches look good on some men, whereas others look good multiple ways. Or they can be like my father and look like an utter ass without one. lol.

Un Amico said...

i think, like being bald, sometimes it's an ethnic thing, because I was trying to think of black men in the mainstream with mustaches, but they ALL look good, with or without. So, I think it's aimed primarily at white guys.

Also, Jezebel irks me most of the time. They can be a little pigheaded and too protected. I dunno, it's hard to explain.