BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2.12.08

Fierce? GIRL, BYE

I don't know how to feel about Beyonce. She's pretty popular, so of course that's a strike against her.

#See the lady in the back? Over her shoulder? That's me.#

I like some of her songs, but I don't care for her appearance. Black women with blonde hair disappoints me. Another strike.

#See, it doesn't even frame her face right.#

Now, she's playing Etta James in Cadillac Records.

HUGE FUGGIN' STRIKE.

Not for nothing, but she doesn't LOOK nor SING like Etta James. But, if Etta's ok with it, I guess I'll have to tolerate it.

But this is a nice look. But she'll never be as fierce as Craigalicious.

#This looks like something I would wear. I especially like the peep-toes#

Goddamit if I don't love Etta James. Goddamn YOU if you don't.

2 got them goddamn blues:

Plain Jayne Mansfield said...

Save the weave! Save the weave!

Un Amico said...

That's not how we practiced it.