BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

27.5.08

GIMME! GIMME!

Yeah, so, I need to borrow a few dollars so I won't have to trick for a Chris Crocker t-shirt. Let's get the fund running. Y'know what, good for Chris, he is really working his YouTube hustle for all 15 minutes worth. Don't get me wrong, I like Chris, I'm one of many subscribers, but ever since that whole "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" blow-up, he's been a little insufferable with the hamminess. (I really don't think cum is thicker than blood, in either literally or figuratively...) #not from experience or anything, just books, y'know# I miss the old Chris, the one who actually had some thoughtful things to say. #oh well#

4 got them goddamn blues:

Plain Jayne Mansfield said...

That second video is my favorite of his ever.

And how do you know cum isn't thicker than blood, literally? Hmmmmm....?

Un Amico said...

i mean, think about it...it definitely wouldn't be for a girl, so, y'know...

HMSydney said...

LOL.
You're right though. Cum isn't thicker than blood. It's no where near. Blood has so many parts, plasma, etc. Cum is just...spermatozoa...

Un Amico said...

ickiness :( lol, so immature