BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

27.5.08

Price was Right

So today is Vin. Prizzy’s birthday! WOW! Yesterday Pam, now Mr. Price! Unfortunately, I won’t be writing an love essay about him, but I will lament how, like Pam, he was truly one of a kind with his charm and quirky sense of humor; there will NEVER be another Vincent Price, I don’t even think today’s media would allow one.

If Vincent Price had come out in this era, I can just imagine all of the gossip blogs that would hiss and cackle over how “fey” “Ms. Price” is. Gossip bloggers are heartless, they themselves would make you think.

Don't get me wrong, I have my daily blogscroll of gossip, but read enough and you would be led to believe that every since celebrity is gay. #goddamn#

Anyway, here are some clips and a list of required viewings:







REQUIRED VIEWINGS:
HOUSE OF WAX
THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES
THEATER OF BLOOD

0 got them goddamn blues: